ONE POT SEAFOOD PASTA RECIPE
Delicious. Everyone raves about it. Doubled everything and fed 6 people and 2 kiddos. Thank you for a wonderful recipe.
This recipe was a hit with my family of picky eaters! This will definitely be staple in my home. Easy to prepare with lots of flavor.
- 4 oz scallops
- 10 oz spaghetti
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar/brown sugar
- chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can tomato sauce (28 oz whole peeled tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian basil leaves
- 4 oz shelled and deveined shrimp
- 8 oz Manila clams
Source : rasamalaysia.com